Monday, April 29, 2013

Song Of Encouragement!!

I was having a bit of a struggle the other day when I  heard this song "Always", by Kristian Stanfill for the first time. As soon as I heard the words, I felt His strength rise within my heart. Giving me courage to hang in there and believe, not to worry or fear. I struggle with that a lot... it's one of the main things the Lord and I are working on.

As soon as I heard the song, I knew it was a gift from Him. He does that for me a lot. Always bringing songs to mind (even songs I have never heard of but maybe once) or showing me new songs like this, out of the blue.   Russ (my hubby) says I should really cherish when God does that for me. And I do. I believe it's one of the special ways He is trying to show me just how much He loves me. Not just as my God but as my Father.  The songs always bring peace or joy or strength. He knows just what I need! :)

I encourage you to sing along and really listen to the words.... I pray it brings hope and strength for you too! Listen and enjoy!!

~Dhea

No comments:

Post a Comment